September 2 – 9, 2021

• Any freshmen or sophomores wanting to join Student Council should see Ms. Gibson in room 205 to get information and materials necessary to sign up.
  • Seniors: Senior Sibling ads are being sold to get your sibling’s picture in the yearbook.  Buy them now!  See Mrs. Wait in the library for more info.
  • The Game Club will be meeting on Wednesday, September 8th at lunch in room 170.
  • ESports is looking for more team members to play in Rocket League and chess. For more information, go to room 170 to talk to Mr. Escoe.
  • Fancloth for DuMoore Robotics is still active until September 10th. Talk to any Robotics Team Members or Mr. Escoe in room 170.
  • 2021 Yearbooks are on sale for $75 through September and can be picked up in the Library. Few are left.
  • Rotary Club: September rotary students of the month, Brayden Boggs-Rushing and Abree Elsheimer will represent DHS every Wednesday during lunch in September at the Dumas Rotary Meetings.
  • Art Club: Please go to Google Classroom with the code Vy5wuxi to sign up if you are interested.
  • UIL Journalism: Go to room 234 every Wednesday during lunch if you are interested in signing up for UIL Journalism.
  • DEF Bracelets: You can still purchase DEF bracelets before or after school in Mrs. Godfrey’s office.
  • Upcoming Events: Homecoming will be September 23-25. Watch for details.